The TeamGareth Jones – Managing DirectorNEWS NEWS – Gareth has been announced as a WINNER of the ACQ5 Global Awards for a GameChanger in Business
Gareth is a Multi Award Winning International Entrepreneur from North Wales. He is well known in the Construction and Renewable Energy industry. He is the youngest ever President of the Federation of Master Builders. He was also identified by Wales Business Insider Magazine, as one of Wales’s top 25 Entrepreneurs in 2009 and one of the Western Mail’s Top 35 under 35 in Wales in 2014. Gareth has a clutch of Awards to his name and is highly regarded within the industry for his passion and professionalism. Gareth’s commitment to delivering a Carbon Zero future, has seen him Win Awards within Carbon Zero’s group of companies for environmentally sustainable practices in the Construction Sector. Gareth also owns a Green Building and construction company. Gareth and his company were featured on BBC One in March 2012. He was drafted in to help a local homeowner, after her life was left in misery by Cowboy Builders. Gareth is a true entrepreneur and is always developing new ideas. Gareth recently became a Virgin Start Up mentor as well as his role with the Welsh Governments Big Ideas Wales initiative. He is very much community focused and always trying to help others around him to succeed.
– If you would like to book Gareth for any TV Appearances or Radio Interviews or even a Case Study for a magazine Article, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting a further 2 x Area Development Managers for the following locations:
Transport is essential as you will need to carry various items of survey equipment. The position is full time with immediate starts in your area. You will be responsible for developing your location and the business in it. You will be responsible for generating some of your own leads as well as following up on company leads given to you.
- Full training will be given
- Full corporate clothing will be provided
- You will be paid weekly in arrears on how many sales/measures you have provided per week.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales objectives/activities towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales targets.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio and territory according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
Are you interested in joining the Areas leading Energy Saving Company? Email email@example.com
for more details, on how you can join this Award Winning Company.